Welcome to the Funique Furniture Warranty program which has been designed and developed
to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new furniture by Funique.
Our aim with are guaranties and warranties is to ensure and prove that your furniture will stay looking great well into the future, and, in the unlikely event a problem may arise with your piece, it will be dealt with appropriately and with a minimum of inconvenience to you.
10 Year Wooden Frame Warranty
PLEASE NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST HAVE THE DAMAGED ITEM EITHER PRESENTED IN PERSON, OR MUST HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF DAMAGE TO INITIATE THE CLAIM
Early Life Defect
Within 7 days of receiving the goods you have purchased from date of pick up or date of delivery – if your items fail due to defective material or workmanship, and your warranty claim is accepted – Funique will cover the cost of transporting the product to and/or from the specified place of repair or replacement. For this to be valid, we must be notified of the defect within the 7 days, either via email or phone call.
Limited Warranty on Wooden Sofa Frames
1. The warranty by Funique on Wooden Frame is valid for 10 years from the date of purchase
2 In addition to the warranties implied by the British Consumer Law or any other law, Funique warrants that your lounge (Product) is supplied free of material defect (Sofa Warranty).
3. A claim under the Sofa Warranty must be submitted to Funique within the warranty timeframe stated above, as it relates to your specific product, validated by providing a copy of the original sales order or tax invoice.
4. This Sofa Warranty is subject to the Product being cared for in accordance with the relevant care instructions.
5. This Sofa Warranty is limited to the original purchaser at the original delivery address.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Funique is not liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise, for or in respect of:
a) Normal wear and tear (refer to Normal Wear & Usage);
b) Tears, fading, wearing, creasing or piling of fabric or leather;
c) Damage caused by improper use or handling of the lounge;
d) The natural characteristics of the product;
e) Damage caused by any spills such as acid, solvents, dyes or other corrosive materials, ink, paint or bodily fluids;
f) Damage caused by improper cleaning, negligence, treatment of the product with chemicals, exposing the product to the sun, extreme heat or bright light such as lamps
7. Subject to any warranty, condition or right implied by the British Consumer Law or any other law which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement, all implied conditions, warranties and rights are excluded.
8. Except as set out in this Sofa Warranty Funique Frame Warranty, and as provided under any warranty, condition or right implied by the British Consumer Law or any other law which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement, Funique will not be liable, whether in contract, in tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise, for any loss or damage of any kind in connection with the Product.