Lillibet Nursery Set
Special Price £749.00
Special Price £1,099.00
Special Price £219.00
Children's room requires to be cosy, safe, and bright. The demands of little ones grow along with them. Therefore, the furniture that will accompany them from the first years of life must be not only functional but also must meet the growing needs of both kids and their parents. Lillibet is a new collection of baby furniture created to meet these expectations.
There are several points making Lillibet range unique and remarkable. By consulting with the best specialists who are aware of weak points about children's furniture designers could come with better solutions. They focused on the maximum functionality of furniture. The inspiration for the designers was the Scandinavian nursery style focusing on the safe and comfortable interior.
As a result, Lillibet proposes a superior collection for parents valuing minimalist aesthetics and maximum functionality. It adapts to growing needs and supports for long years. The plywood elements make furniture items impressive that will into any interior easily.
The collection includes a multifunctional cot bed with the option of converting into a toddler bed (70 x 160 cm), a cot 60 x120 cm with a drawer (optional), a chest of drawers, a universal changing table, a bookcase, a two-door wardrobe and a desk.
- Tops are made of white painted MDF board
- Drawer fronts are made of white lacquered MDF board and beech plywood with clear paint preventing from colour change and resistance to scratches
- The furniture body is made of high-quality laminated board resistant to damage and moisture, easy to clean
- Legs are made of beech plywood lacquered with clear varnish
- The bed ladders are made of white lacquered MDF
- The frames in the cot are made of beech plywood
- The paints used in the painting process are safe for children, certified in accordance with EN71 / 3, do not cause allergies.
- white, beech plywood, all in a matte finish.
Additional information: The furniture is delivered in packs for self-assembly. The packages contain detailed assembly instructions along with equipment (screws, etc.).